Working with Us
A SMARTER WAY TO MORE
A career at Seymour Whyte is more than a hard hat, hi-vis and boots. People join Seymour Whyte because they want more professional growth, because they want to make more of an impact, and because they want more from their personal connections with team mates and leaders. A career with Seymour Whyte is simply just a smarter way to more.
PEOPLE MEAN MORE
While we have the expertise and capabilities of a Tier 1 business, we have retained the soul of a Tier 2 business. We are a close-knit team that will welcome your fresh perspectives, value your personal goals and priorities, and look out for you and your best interests like a member of our family, rather than as just another number. Our managers and leadership are part of that family too; and are always on hand for support or even a friendly chat.
PEOPLE DO MORE
We have the agility to quickly adapt to changing needs and markets, while still offering you opportunities to work on large, diverse and complex infrastructure projects.
We will challenge you to take ownership of your role; and push you to exceed expectations so that you’ll know you’ve had a material impact on the direction and results of the business. And your successes will be rewarded with a genuine, and tangible commitment to your development and career progression.
PEOPLE GROW MORE
We are a reputable company with a trusted local heritage that is making its mark in a growing industry. Your professional authority will mean so much more when it’s aligned with our strong existing reputation for project scale, quality and delivery. And our connection with global market leader VINCI, brings with it a world class excellence and capability that will increase the diversity and scale of our work even further. This means you will have unmatched long-term prospects and access to global opportunities to really grow your career with us.
MORE PATHWAYS AND OPPORTUNITIES
We offer diverse career paths in:
- Communications and Community Relations
- Design Management
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Office Support
- Pre Contracts
- Site Support
Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
MORE BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
As a Seymour Whyte employee, you have access to all of these employee benefits.
- Competitive Remuneration: We constantly review the market to ensure that your remuneration stays competitive.
- Employee Share Program: We offer a generous employee share program that enables you to in invest in VINCI and our future.
- Salary Continuance (Income Protection) Insurance: You'll be provided with salary continuance insurance as part of your benefits package. Salary continuance insurance provides you with continued income payments if you are unable to work due to injury or sickness (non-work related).
- Bonus Programs: We believe real success is the success you share. You'll be rewarded for your individual performance with access to various bonus schemes.
- Corporate Private Health Insurance: We have a corporate health plan that will provide you with a corporate discount to your policy.
- Seasonal Vaccinations: We'll be looking out for you with seasonal vaccinations. This includes an annual influenza vaccination, and may also extend to Tetanus and Hepatitis A.
- Employee Assistance Program: You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) fully subsidised by the company. EAP provides counselling and well being support to not only you, but also your eligible, immediate family members.
- Salary Sacrifice: We also offer a range of salary sacrificing opportunities including vehicles and superannuation.
- Work Life Balance: We care about your life outside work and to support your personal success we offer flexible working arrangements, additional annual leave, paid parental leave for all new parents.
MORE WAYS TO CONNECT WITH US
WHAT'S YOUR WAY TO MORE?
Click here to see current Seymour Whyte vacancies.